Where To Buy An RV Short Queen Mattress: Best Deals On Comfort
What’s an RV home away from home without a comfortable mattress that mimics fo the one you have at your home. A 'home' cannot be called a home without an incredible bed that allows you to sleep soundly.
If you equip your tiny home on wheels with a bed, you may notice that it’s not big enough. Short queen mattresses address this kind of problem. Short queens are RV-friendly mattresses with medium shape and size that fits limited sleeping area like that of your RV. So, you may be wondering where to buy an RV short queen mattress.
In this article, we’ll point you in the right direction regarding where to purchase a short queen mattress.
Why Buy A Short Queen Mattress
There are several reasons to buy an RV short queen mattress, and here, we’ll explain to you why you would consider buying one.
- Convenience – RV short queen mattresses are designed to be the right shape and size for your RV. They are commonly six inches shorter than a regular mattress. They offer maximum convenience and fit nicely to small RV bed frames.
- Comfort – when it’s time to rest, you’d appreciate the support of a short queen can offer to your body. The short queen mattress provides relief and support to your tired body after a long day of driving and traveling.
- Non-irritant or hypoallergenic – they are resistant to dust, molds, mites, and other allergens that might have an impact on your health.
Fortunately, most RVers prefer to buy RV short queen mattress because they are affordable and easy to find bed sheets.
RV Mattresses Common Sizes
If you measure your RV mattresses rather than the surface where you will lie it on. It will lead you that you need a custom-built mattress size. The reason we mentioned that is the size of your RV mattress may not be the same against the bed size and frame of your motorhome. Most RV mattresses are rectangular.
RV short queen mattresses are made to fit such available space in your RV.
Here are the different sizes of RV mattresses:
- Three-Quarter Queen Size – 48 inches x 75 inches
- RV Full – 53 inches x 75 inches
- Short Queen standard sizes – 60 inches x 74 inches
- RV Queen – 60 inches x 80 inches
- Olympic Queen – 66 inches x 80 inches
- RV King – 72 inches x 75 inches
- RV Twin – 38 inches x 80 inches
Types Of RV Short Queen Mattresses
Now that you have measured the desired size of your RV mattress, the next thing to do is to figure out what are the most common types of RV mattresses.
- Memory Foam – these mattresses are made with soft memory foam and a high-density sturdy foam base. They can easily adjust to your body shape and brings comfort to your back. It also helps to reduce pressure and pain on the back and stiff joints. Memory foam tends to last ten years, plus, they are allergen-free. It’s also worth looking at the 2.5 to 5.3lbs range of memory foam density.
- Innerspring – they are made of thick paddings with steel coil springs. They are usually heavy and collects moisture. If well ventilated, these innerspring mattresses offer maximum comfort. Though the coils are a bit lumpy and foam tends to thin over time.
- Latex Foam – like memory foam, latex foam offers durability and comfort to the back when you rest. The materials used on latex foam mattresses are dust and mite resistant. They also provide high density and are air-breathable that prevents your skin from allergens. However, some cushions don’t’ conform to the body and may cause aches to the back.
- Polypropylene Foam – is considered at the most affordable type of mattress. It is made of synthetic material that you see on the sofa and beanie. They are commonly firm and thin that offers gradual comfort to your body as you lay down. Moreover, these types of mattresses are fire-retardant.
Where To Buy RV Short Queen Mattress
Once you’ve decided what size and type of mattress you wish to have in your RV, it’s to figure out where to buy RV short queen mattress.
In this section, we’ll briefly describe the most common places to buy RV mattresses. These sites provide custom mattresses size, which will give you a wide array of beds to choose from before buying one.
More and more sites are now selling RV mattresses, but we’ll give you our top picks based on the quality of selection, price, and assistance.
- Amazon – largest online store that sells everything an RV needs. They offer lots of deals and discount prices to buy mattresses and other furniture for RV. You can find affordable short queen mattresses and free shipping upon purchase. Additionally, this major online store provides different brands of RV mattresses.
- Costco – is another in-store and online retailer like Sam’s Club and Walmart. They offer discounted RV mattresses. For a limited time, Costco provides deals and big discounts to consumers. You can find a great collection of RV mattresses here and low warehouse prices on different brands. Additionally, Costco offers RVers a large parking space for RVs.
- Sears – offers a wide range of quality of mattresses from Sears. They also carry top RV mattress brands at a lower price, so you can rest well, knowing you have the best mattress quality. You can buy short queen RV mattresses and easily find your preferred mattress size.
If you come across a mattress that looks comfortable at a reasonable price, don’t hesitate to buy one, especially if it fits your RV. Can you believe that there is much to know about mattresses? At first, when we started researching the short queen mattress, and we thought that this would be short and simple.
Now you know the difference in sizes, types of RV mattresses, and where to buy RV short queen mattress. We’re hoping that you’ve learned much about the extra features and why you should purchase a mattress for your RV.
In this article, we’re going to share with you some buying tips for furniture. We also list some best selling tables, sofas, and stools at IKEA.